Hello all, The decision to become a doctor is easy to make, but not easy to achieve. It is a big challenge for my personality, and it is something me and my parents will be proud of. I would like to start my monolog with some ideas about why I decided to follow this route and what, I think, I will get after my goal is reached. Since my university, I never thought about myself being somehow associated with science. I didn’t think I was smart enough to be able to solve complicated problems, be able to spend a large amount of time working on a big challenge, be able to understand fundamental science. But time goes and I started to involve myself in big challenges, I was able to somehow be employed by the largest IT company in the world, was able to write my own book and got a contract with one of the most known publishers in IT industry… Somehow, I got addicted to making new challenges for myself, learning something new every day. This change in my character I would call the m...
Popular posts from this blog
Game-changing ideas that came from an error or accident
In this document, I will discuss and express my opinion on two game-changing ideas that came from an error or accident. While searching multiple resources for accidental inventions I found out that there are some common inventions highlighted in multiple sources. I will discuss the most interesting inventions, in my opinion, in this document. Coca-Cola This invention was made when by a pharmacist, John Pemberton, who wanted to invent a new receipt to cure headaches. He mixed two ingredients: coca leaves and cola nuts. For me, it sounds logical since coca was already known to have psychotropic effects and maybe a solution to address headaches. John’s assistant accidentally mixed these two ingredients with carbonated water, which was the first-known version of the popular Coca-Cola drink. Someone tried this mix, and it had a unique taste. This was the beginning of Coca-Cola drink development, which then was enhanced multiple times with added sugar, syrups, etc. It is exciting...

Comments
Post a Comment